The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Love Winter, but....



I really love winter. I love the glory of snow and this morning when I woke up to our, what 20 billionth snow storm? I thought, 'Wow how gorgeous is that'.
Now the truth is, I am getting tired of it-actually I am tired of all the precipitation, if we could now just have three or four days with some sunshine this snow would be picture perfect-but that is not the plan. Anyway, we should rejoice in this beautiful creation of God's and get out and make snow angels!

Here is me, doing just that from last weeks storm:

No comments: