The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

2 Days to go and 4 more papers

I don't think it is real, this idea of finishing school-I feel like I am in a dream which is slowly turning into a nightmare-My final papers are exhausting, but I am getting there and all I have to do is get through two more days of school. I think I am going to feel weird on Thursday, when I wake up and know I am supposed to do something and I have nothing to do. Oh yeah get a job!
Well start praying that the Lord opens up where it is I am suppose to serve.
These next few days are going to be interesting!
At least I will have more time to get back into reading N.T. Wright and of course John Piper's new book. Ah, the life of a theologian, ah, I mean pastor, whatever that means!!
Pamela

No comments: