The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Wednesday December 5, 2007 My Last Day at Seminary


I was convinced that I would be in tears all day, but really it was rather uneventful.
I did have a great time getting my hair and makeup done, to have my grad photos taken. And of course there was meeting up with Lara and spending time with her-which was meaningful. We had a fun time getting our photos taken and there is a funny story about her wearing my white dress shirt!

Kristen did pick,me up and I was so glad to see her. Also, Adele was in a late meeting about her upcoming Africa trip, so she was there too. Good way to end.
I saw Karen and cried a little with her, but mostly we screamed across campus "I am done Seminary", at the tops of our lungs (alright I did most of the screaming). Grabbed a bite of dinner and then went home. Thanks Kristen, for who you are!!

I did feel a terrible sense of loss, but as I have continued writing final papers I simply have not had the time to think about it. I am sure, closer to Christmas (which is always difficult for me) the tears will grow, until then my last two finals are calling.
The photo is of the East Lecture room-my final classroom!
Pamela

No comments: