The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last Day of Seminary

I feel like I am on the verge of tears and yet I have this strange peace. Today is a busy day starting with 4 appointments one after another. So I simply don't have time to cry. Tonight Kristen has promised to drive me home-so I won't be so alone. I was a little afraid to walk down those steps for the last time and have no around to say good bye with. I am so thankful for Kristen's drive on Tuesday nights. It is bad enough getting out so late, but good to be home by 11PM.
Kristen is going to make a great pastor and I wish her all the best.
As for Adele she is heading off to South Africa for nearly six months-bad timing for me, but great for her.

Going to get my grad photos done, that is exciting and then off to my last class.

So, willsee tomorrow how I feel when I wake up and am no longer a seminarian. I am.....
REALLY THE ONLY THING I KNOW TODAY IS THAT GOD LOVES ME, I AM HIS CHILD. Am I screaming? Maybe if I scream loud enough I'll believe it myself!
Pamela

No comments: