The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Monday, January 2, 2012

May Melodies


May brought spring beauty to Wiarton and I was thankful for better weather, which allowed for me to begin exercising outside.
May was a very full month, my Ordination plans were in full swing and so was my morining sickness!

My Great Uncle Gord Hobbs died on the same day as my exam council for ordination and I was sorry I could not be at his funeral.

Our 17th wedding anniversary was on the 28th , Paul and I decided to do the Bruce County Water Fall Tour 250 KM of gorgeous waters falls... It was a perfect day and our last Anniversary alone!

No comments: