The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
[For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.]
Amen.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sept 2007 A new begining, or should I say ending?


So I finally made it, my last semester of Seminary and the upcoming new pastors retreat with the BCOQ.
Am I terrified? You bet! There is a huge responsibility to becoming and living as a pastor, one I am looking forward to with God's help and grace.
I will miss my time at the Toronto School of Theology, but I am also glad it is over. This semester will be a mixture of tears and joy.
The picture above is the hallway to the Wycliffe chapel-Hallowed Halls!

No comments: